SWINGYDE Golf Swing Training Tool | Includes Instructional DVD
- BEWARE IMITATIONS - This is the Original Swingyde, the golf swing tool for improving distance and accuracy
- Attaches easily and securely to the shaft of your club
- Built-in rest encourages your wrist to hinge properly
- Improves your swing plane, clubface alignment, and follow through
- Works for both right- and left-handed golfers
SWINGYDE is a very lightweight, simple, yet effective golf swing training tool. It is suitable for all golfers, from novice to scratch players, male, female or juniors and can be used by both right and left handed players.
SWINGYDE is regularly seen on the PGA, LPGA and European Tours and others around the world. Players rely on SWINGYDE to warm up, check positions throughout their swing and in general practice.
Designed to create the correct golf swing positions.
- Face Alignment At Address
- At The Top of Your Back-Swing
- At Impact
- At The End of Your Follow Through
SWINGYDE can be used whilst hitting balls at practice. It sets the correct hinge position at the top of your back-swing and also corrects face alignment throughout your golf swing, which leads to greater distance, better accuracy and most importantly lower scores!
Quote from Jim Flick - US PGA Tour Coach: "In my 57 years of playing and 43 years of teaching golf I have never seen a tool like SWINGYDE to help train golfers of all abilities to swing their clubs on line every time.,,
Made in Australia - Beware of cheaper imitations.
What’s In The Box?
- Swingyde Training Tool - Made In Australia
- Instructional DVD
- Protective Wristband
- Rubber Band
- Instruction Sheet
- Tips & Drills Sheet
Easy To Setup
The SWINGYDE could not be easier to install on your golf club. Firstly remove the the wing nut and bolt from your SWINGYDE, then slip the clamp over the bottom of the shaft and slide the SWINGYDE onto the base of the grip. Before your fasten the clamp, take your left hand grip (right handed player) and form a 90 deg angle between your left arm and the club. Slide the SWINGYDE up the grip so the cradle meets the side of your left forearm. Align SWINGYDE directly on top of the grip ensuring the club-face is square. Now you have your SWINGYDE set up, replace the bolt. Full instructions are included on how to perfectly setup the device.