The Orange Whip Hickory - Junior Swing Training Tool
The Orange Whip Hickory Features:
- For - Designed for Juniors aged 7 - 12. Adults will notice benefits to their wedge game swinging this model.
- Length - 38 inches in total length, approximately 36" actual swing length (short iron and wedge).
- Weight - The total weight is 1.3 pounds.
- More Info - This model has a more flexible shaft than the Trainer or the Golden making it ideal for Juniors. ADULTS are cautioned when swinging this version, aggressive and/or over-swinging may result in injury.
- Ideal Whip for Juniors and Adults working on finesse shots for wedges.
For Junior golfers aged approximately 7 - 12, golfers under 5'0''.
Designed to accommodate juniors, the Hickory has a smaller diameter grip and lighter weights on each end.
For adults, swinging a Hickory most resembles swinging a wedge. Great for re-creating short game motion and technique.
The Hickory requires the least amount of space to use safely, indoors or out.