The Orange Whip Trainer - Swing Training Tool
Orange Whip Trainer Features:
- Designed for men and taller women.
- Length - 47.5 inches in total length, approximately 45" actual swing length (Men's Driver)
- Weight - The total weight is 1.76 pounds.
- More Info - Simulates Driver motion. Recommended Whip for Core Fitness and Flexibility.
- Ideal Whip for Balance and Tempo enhancement.
The Trainer is the longest version and most physically demanding. It can be difficult to control for seniors, women, beginners or shorter golfers.
Recommended for people 5'6'' and above. As ability of the golfer increases, the height of user becomes less of a factor.
Swinging the Trainer is most similar to swinging a driver.
Because of the Trainer's length, Balance and tempo easily develop because the user must wait for the momentum to gather. Also, the development of flexibility and range of motion is greater when compared to the other two versions.
The extra length also encourages more patience in the transition to avoid the "quick" swings and the common "over the top" swing fault.