Pocket Radar Ball Coach / Pro-Level Speed Training Tool & Radar Gun. Bundled With Golf Tees Etc Lanyard
Please note, whilst this product can be used for golf it is recommended that it is purchased for other, more relevant sports.
Comes complete with a Golf Tees Etc detachable lanyard with attaches to the bottom of your Pocket Radar.
The pro-level Ball Coach™ is a speed training tool and radar gun for player development through one-on-one coaching or self-guided drills and hands-free operation keeps it simple. By making crucial results like hitting power, pitching speeds, serving speeds, shooting speeds and throwing speeds instantly visible, the Ball Coach is the easy way to get better faster.
The Ball Coach is the ideal choice for measuring ball speeds in baseball, softball, volleyball, tennis, lacrosse, hockey, soccer and football. Named Best of Show at the 2014 American Baseball Coaches Association national convention, the Ball Coach is the first pro-level radar gun specifically designed for coaching and training. Powerful features include hands-free Constant-On Mode (put all your focus on coaching and training, not the radar gun), easy automatic triggering (simply hold button down and release when speed appears) and built-in memory with the previous 25 speeds (keep track and review training lessons).
• Easy automatic operation (simply hold button down and release when speed appears).
• Constant-On / Personal Training Mode provides versatile hands-free use.
• Automatically finds the fastest speed of a ball.
• Deep memory stores previous 25 speed readings.
• Multiple modes include Constant-On, Clear Memory, Change Units (MPH and KPH) and Immediate Shut-Down.
• Range: 120 feet on a baseball or softball and 150 feet on a volleyball.
• Accuracy: +/- 1 MPH (+/-2 KPH).
• Measures From: 25 MPH to 130 MPH (40 KPH to 209 KPH).
• Size: Max Height 4.7 inches, Max Width 2.3 inches, Max Depth 0.8 inches.
• Weight: Less than 3.7 ounces without batteries / 4.5 ounces with batteries.
• Battery life with AAA alkaline batteries (included): Over 2,000 readings in user-triggered mode or over 1 hour in Constant-On Mode.
• Battery life with rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries (not included): Over 4,000 readings in user-triggered mode or over 2 hours in Constant-On Mode.
• Automatically powers off after 30 seconds in user-triggered mode or powers off after 5 minutes of no speed readings in Constant-On Mode.
• Product includes: soft-shell belt holster case, wrist strap, 2 AAA alkaline batteries, Quick Start Guide and 2 year warranty.
• Works with standard camera tripods using a smart-phone tripod mount (not included).