BreakMaster Digital Golf Putting Green Reader
- Finds the exact breaks on the greens, helps lower your scores by making more breaking putts.
- Used by PGA LPGA and Champions Tour Pros and Caddies to chart golf greens before tournaments – this is legal!
- Includes: BreakMaster Digital Green Reader (batteries included), carrying case, manual and custom greens book to chart your favorite golf greens.
- Charting golf greens in a Greens Book and using that information during a round is legal under the Rules of Golf by a 2019 ruling by the USGA and R&A.
- Perfect gift for any serious golfer! Chart your greens, lower your scores!
The biggest problem golfers have in lowering their scores is on the green. It's hard to know by eyesight alone how gravity (the break on the green) is going to affect the roll of the putt ant that's why so many amateur golfers miss putts and (unhappily) raise their scores. But what to give a golfer to help solve this problem? The BreakMaster is the ideal gift for any golfer. It's a precision tool that will help any golfer make putts and lower scores.
The BreakMaster Digital Green Reader is a precision electronic device that accurately locates the downhill direction (or break direction) of the green, measures the precise angle of slope (the amount or severity of the break) and provides a full readout of both on its LCD screen. This innovative device is changing the way Tour Golf Professionals and thousands of amateurs play the game. Tour Pros on the PGA, LPGA, Champions and other tours depend on the BreakMaster.
Tour Pros don't guess the breaks, they're charted out for them by their caddies before tournaments. Greens charts show exactly the Break Direction and Break Amount (in degrees) at any point on the green. This is the kind of information the Tour Pros use when making their putts. Think it might help you to have this kind of information before you putt or make an approach shot?